We Are Provided The Following Professional Services
1. Bio-data selection of quality maid (after KDN approval letter)
2. Preparation of document and submission to immigration
- Calling Visa
- Sticker (Permit Endorsement)
- Permit Renewal
- Permit Cancellation (C.O.M)
3. Arrange clearance for workers at airport with customer or representative
4. Fomema Registration
5. Insurance Policy
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Foreign Worker Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance Scheme (FWHS / SKHPPA)
6. Lost Passport Application (Done at Embassy)
7. Renewal Permit Services
- Assist company apply renewal permit / extension permit via MYEG online system and etc
Our Available Service
1. We are providing you with the best and most professional service. Only qualified maids who fulfil your demands and expectations will be hired.
2. We are prepared to assist you and talk about how we can make accommodations.
3. Before looking for potential applicants, we first determine what each individual requires.
4. Throughout the entire hiring process, we uphold confidentiality.
Below are the basic requirements:
- Employer must be married.
- Employer which marital status is single or divorced is allowing as long as the employer is a female.
- Expatriates and Permanent Residents are allowed.
- Income per house hold must have a minimum income of RM36, 000.00 per year.
- Reasons are required such as taking care of children below 15 years old, taking care of elderly or taking care of those that need medical attention.
Husband and Wife
- Photocopy of NRIC
- Passport Size Photo 2 pcs each
- Photocopy of Pay Slips (Latest 3 Months)
- Photocopy of KWSP (Latest 3 Months)
- Photocopy of Income Tax (Full Sets)
- Photocopy of LHDN / Resit Bayaran
- Photocopy of Electricity Bill (if NRIC address is different from home address)
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Doctor’s letter
- Photocopy of NRIC
- Photocopy of birthcert as proof of kinship with the elderly person
Foreign Domestic Maid